Life is hard. Teaching life skills doesn't have to be.
Everything you need to teach SEL + Transition in one easy-to-use platform. Built with teachers in mind and students at heart.
Everything you need all in one place:
- Interactive Lesson Slides
- Printable Teacher Guides
- Printable Handouts
- Pre and Post Tests for every lesso
- End-of-Unit Projects and Assessments
- Grade Book
- Real Time Feedback tools
- Time on Task and Data Reporting
Flexible Delivery Modes
Delivery modes to fit your teaching style, location, and resources
Present + teach lessons while guiding students through engaging activities and discussions. Great for whole group, small groups, or tech limited classrooms.
- Live Participation
For classrooms with 1:1 devices (mobile friendly), teachers set the pace of the lesson and guide discussion while students interact and answer questions from their own device. Perfect for whole group instruction in person or distance learning.
Teachers can assign students individual lessons or courses to work on at their own pace.
- Whole Group Session
Teacher assigns lessons to the whole class allowing for students and teacher to collaborate within the same session.
Lessons Designed with Students in Mind
- Collaboration boards allow for students to share their thoughts and react to their peers in real time
- Interactive polls allow teachers to survey students and share out results
- Multiple question types: multiple-choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blanks, free-response, and more
- Interactive drag-and-drop activities: ordering, categorization, and matching
- Engaging prompts +Assignments
- Video + Media
Accessible for ALL
Students can build their own self-advocacy skills by selecting their own accommodations and features!
- Translation to more than 136* languages
- Text-to-speech with autoplay and text highlight
- Text size adjustment
Powerful tool for Administrators
Easy set-up and comprehensive data dashboards see real time graphic data from admin dashboard
- Sign in via Google, Microsoft or Clever
- Roster with Clever, ClassLink or OneRoster
- View aggregate progress at a glance or download detailed reports